Tech Tip: Touch Typing Games

I am currently applying to be a medical scribe. I have to take several typing test in order to get the job. I thought this game would be a fun way to practice my typing accuracy and speed.

While the Ninja cat is fun, I did not find it very challenging. Other websites, while not as fun or creative, more accurately test your speed and accuracy.

These are the two websites I have enjoyed the most:
https://www.ratatype.com/typing-test/test/
http://www.keybr.com 

When I was younger I used to play a spongebob typing game. It looked like this:
Source: Moby Games

It was a lot of fun, and taught me how to type fast.

Comments

  1. Hey there, Elizabeth!

    That is awesome that you are applying to be a medical scribe! I have actually been searching for a similar website that helps with typing myself. I really appreciate this tech tip because I want to work on accurately typing 60 words per minute. I have had trouble keeping such a fast pace with minimal mistakes, so I hope that these practices sites can help me out! Again, thank you for the tech tip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 12 Story: The Fox Wife