Reading Notes: Alice in Wonderland, Part B

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.


I enjoyed reading this old story again. When I was little I was not a fan of this story, mostly because I found most of the characters to be scary. However, reading this story again made me appreciate this story.

I found it interesting how much Alice talks to herself. Her personality in this story is very different than the films make her out to be.

I am still brainstorming what I am going to do for this story. Alice and Wonderland is such a long story I am not sure how I will write a short one.

Alice and the Rabbit Source: Pixabay 

Comments

  1. Hi Elizabeth!

    I think it is so interesting that your chose to read Alice in Wonderland. I watched the movie when I was a child and it was the weirdest and scariest movie I have ever watched. I did not like it and it scarred me for life. But I think it is really cool that you went back and read through the original story. I also really like the image of alice and the rabbit!

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 12 Story: The Fox Wife