Tech Tip: Twitter List

I have recently been more active on twitter. I have not used mine in college until recently, and even then it has just been to keep up with sports! I have loved seeing what ESPN has said about the Thunder and OU football.

I used the tech tips to learn how to make a private list of just sports updates, since that is all I am interested in seeing when I use twitter anyway. This was very helpful and will optimize my time on twitter now! Here is my link to my twitter list: https://twitter.com/e_disal/lists/sports



Comments

  1. Hi Elizabeth!

    It is so cool that you are active on twitter again. I don't think I have used my twitter since coming to college either. I kind of forgot how useful of a tool a twitter account can be. I will be checking out your twitter account as soon as I finish writing this note. I think the idea of maximizing your twitter for the class is great!

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 12 Story: The Fox Wife